Monday, August 23, 2010

Praise God for our newest baby in the family, for family, life, health, friends, facebook friends...

I forever praise and thank you Lord God - I adore you and honour you my dearest Lord and Saviour Jesus!!!:)

I praise and thank God for my sister Ruby who delivered a healthy baby boy last Saturday. I talked to her yesterday and she and her baby are both doing fine! I continue to pray for their family, that the Lord will continue to bless and guide them in everything.

My beautiful quote is from Saint Francis of Assisi and he said,'Start doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.'

Having facebook and friends on facebook is a great thing, I have met and interact with my family and relatives, friends, my former friends, classmates and batchmates from school and university. I consider them my community that God bestowed to me and I love them in the love of Jesus. I take joy in communicating with them and sharing my thoughts and feelings and I thank them all for being friends.

It's my normal working day today and I'll be working overtime tomorrow as one fo the staff is off. I like my new branch and I enjoy walking around the Bankstown Square during my lunchtime and after work (sometimes).

I thank the Lord for all His blessings and His grace - for the life He gave,my family, relatives, health, jobs, friends and the community He bestowed in me and for everything!

God bless us and His joy and peace be with us,
Ruth :)xoox

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home