Thursday, August 19, 2010

In the morning

I praise and thank you God in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and all the time - I honour you my dearest Lord Jesus!!!:)

I'm on Deuteronomy now in my Bible reading and I'm on Chapter 3 when God forbidden Moses to cross Jordan. I have learned that Moses actually beg God to let him cross Jordan, but God did not listen to him and He said, 'That is enough, the Lord said, 'Do not speak to me anymore about this matter.' in verse 26. What an amazing God indeed!!!

There are times like last night that I I felt the need to pray ernestly to God for guidance and wisdom as a parent, as a mother to Joanna and Christine. And if I am wrong in any thing, that He shows me the right way and with my prayer is that God will guide and give wisdom to Joanna and Christine. I prayed for this before many times, and when you have children who are growing up and are on their teens, you really have to be in communication to God on this subject always.
I always pray to God that Joanna and Christine will love Him and be faithful to Him always and will honour him always!

I pray to God for His guidance and wisdom to us in everything.

The Lord bless us and His peace and joy be with us always,
Ruth :)












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home