Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I praise and thank God always - I honour you my dearest Lord and Saviour Jesus!:)

My daughter Joanna and I went to Bankstown Square in the afternoon - Joanna had to deposit the money she owed to her dad at Bankstown Credit Union and since I had to renew my license I also went with her as there is RTA inside Bankstown Square where I work. It's a beautiful day to be outside also so I told her at around 11 am 'let's go together to Bankstown'! Also, it's a good idea so we can have lunch together, it's bonding time again!:) We had a a lovely lunch of pasta at Michael's coffee inside the Square, we both enjoyed it!:)

We went home after after Credit Union, I continued on my reading and Joanna went to the City and UNSW to submit her assignment.:)

I met Christine at the Liverpool Station at around 3:40 pm and we walked togeteher to her piano lesson at the Liverpool Academy of Music, near the station. Then we met at Liverpool Westfield after her piano. While waiting for her, I took the opportunity to buy Optus credit for my mobile.:)

We came home around around 5:30 pm, and it's time to cook dinner. I fried chickens and tortang bacon, it's yummy!:) Hon arrived at around 6:30 pm, naglakad na naman 'to, exercise!:)

I thank the Lord for all His blessings, grace and care!:)

God bless, His peace and joy to us, :)
Ruth:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home