Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank you Lord for the peace and quiet...contentment

O God you are my God I will ever praise you - I adore you my dearest Lord and Saviour Jesus!!!:)

I thank my Lord for the peace and quiet....contentment!:) I heard His wonderful voice speaking to me and I listened to Him and knew His message and I thank Him indeed!:)

Hon and Tintin who usually go out early, before 7 am...are long been gone to work and school. After doing Tintin's milo, I went straight to my course reading, this is after my daily morning prayer and Bible reading. It's nice...I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. Joanna still fast asleep, hahah!:)

I woke up early today, that's the good thing when I sleep early. I went to bed last night at around 10:30 pm, an early one for me as for the last few months, I go to bed around 12 or 12:30 pm. :)

Continuning on my reading on copyrwriting, this book really makes me learn and think....think of my motivation in life. I'm on Motivation, it's about what motivates people to buy products and also discusses things like pyschological motives and appealing to emotion, and apparently I need to read up to the next 3 chapters before I'll do the first assessment, but I'm learning heaps. :)

In reading this topic about motivation, I can't help but relate it on my motivation as a Christian, particularly on what motivates me to share my faith to other people, just like sharing on facebook and in other places.:)

This is one quote from the book, 'As a copywriter, you must be aware of the reasons that motivate people to buy'.

I'm planning to go out to Liverpool CBD and Westfield for a bit today unless the bank will call me to work!:)

It's such a gorgeous sunny day, a beautiful blue sky up there!:) I have put my laundry on the line. It's nice to be outside too!:)

I thank you Lord God for all your beautiful provisions, not necessarily the material things, but all your blessings and for everything!!!:)

God bless and His joy and peace to us,
Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home