Monday, August 16, 2010

Thank you LORD for the joy and peace you give!

I praise you and thank you God ever - I adore you Jesus!:)

I really thank the God for the joy and peace He gives me and for answering my prayers!:)

Reading my 'Copywriting for the Electronic Media' book is great because I'm learning interesting stuff and I particularly like what he said in the beginning of his book and I quote the author of the book, 'Writing is not an inherent talent that you either have or lack. With study and practice, anyone can become a better writer', by Milan D. Meeske of University of Central Florida. In God's blessings, I'll become a better writer and I am encouraged indeed!

I'm home today doing the reading of this excellent book and calling to pay bills.

God bless, His guidance with us,
Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home