Monday, September 1, 2008

A "well done" for my "ALL FOR CHRIST - I PRAISE YOU GOD" blog!

PRAISE YOU LORD!! I officially got my Assessment Paper yesterday and I praise the Lord for great remarks from my Communication and Media teacher for my weblog and my article! The teacher said it is well done - well-written and I used the medium effectively! The blog and the article "ALL FOR CHRIST - I PRAISE YOU GOD!" is very special to me - as I have written about the Lord's faithfullness to me and my faith and walk with Him. I am dearly touched and inspired by my teachers' awesome comment and their assurance that they are pleased to assist me anytime on my study! I praise God for all my Communication teachers!

I PRAISE YOU MY LORD, YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR AND MY GREAT INSPIRATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home