Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Saturday

I praise and thank God ever!:)

I thank my LORD for healing Christine, she is much much better, no more stomach virus!:)

I went back to work today, it's my usual work day, 9 to 1 pm. I actually like it because it's not the usual busy bank week day (psssst...), but not that I don't like the usual busy bank week day, I thank God for both of them!:)

Plus I get a chance to communicate, I don't call it 'talk' here, but 'communicate', meaning for me, I can have quality conversation customers, yay!!:)

After work, I went around Bankstown Square to look for trousers, I need to get a new one, the other one I have from the bank I would say is small, it's because I ordered such a small size. I looked for a 'sale', I got a good quality one, something I like at Kmart. It will be another two or three months before we will receive our subsidised uniforms from anz. Then I went to Westfield Liverpool, there I did my grocery shopping. :)

I'll cook dinner soon, and then do some assessments.

God bless, joy and peace,
Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home