Sunday, September 7, 2008

Acts 20:24 and My Christine's State Cross Country 3 Km Run

Its not about winning, but finishing the race!My Christine was 103rd among more than 200 11-12 years old gilrs who competed in the 3 km Cross Country Run for the State. Praise God for Christine and praise Him for her run! Praise God also for all others who participated. It's such an achievement! They are all winners! I am so inspired by my daughter and other kids who bravely raced in a three kilometer run! It's not about winning, but finishing the race!The apostle Paul was saying in Acts 20:24 - " However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." We can do this in everything we do and say at anytime and any place! In whatever role we are right now, we must be aiming to accomplish and finish the race for Jesus. For people who cannot finish the race, our God is a compassionate God, who is slow to anger and abounding in love. In Him we can always start anew by asking forgivenes for our sins and He will show us new awesome things and guide us in His ways and to eternity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home