Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Tuesday - a bit different!

I praise you and thank you Lord forever - I love you and adore you my dearest Lord Jesus!

Having received my tax refund, I believe it's time that I pampered myself a bit, so I went to the haidresser at Smart Tops at Westfield Liverpool and had my hair done, I believe it's a bit long overdue now, although I had enjoyed styling it with different ponytails and pins the past weeks of winter.

I had 10 layers foil for my streak of brownish-blonde and a hair colour of medium brown. I love it!:)

Christine took some pictures of me for my new hair, well I asked her:)

It will be spring soon, so it's also timely that I want to have a shorter hair again, not too short because I don't like it too short, I like my hair medium length. My other half has his share by having his hair cut too!:)

Umeksena si Larry, umalis na naman at hindi agad ako binalikan, akala ko iniwan na naman ako, tinawagan ko para isabay ako pauwi!

I thank God for all His blessings and care!:)

God bless and His joy and peace be with us,
Ruth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home