Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A working day for me today, and up to Saturday!

I praise you and thank you God forever - I love you my dearest Lord Jesus!:)

Monday, then Thursday to Saturday are my working days, so today up to Saturday I'll be at work, all in God's blessings!:)

I was reading this morning again, that's after my daily prayer and praise and Bible reading, Chapter 6 of my Copywriting Book. It's so interesting that I can really apply them in my work in the bank, and I will apply them today. I have had many trainings on this through the bank's short courses and trainings, but this one in my book I find more concrete and even with their given examples.:)

I learned about this: AIDA - stands for attention, interest, desire and action - I have to create all these these among my customers in the bank.:)

The sun is shining beautifully today.... another gorgeous day in Sydney. Spring is just around the corner.:)

I praise and thank God for all his blessings, grace and care!:)

I pray that I will be a light the shines for Him at work.:)

God bless, and his joy and peace be with us,
Ruth

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home