Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My husband had a great day and busy day ahead - will complete all assessments by October!

I thank you and praise you my dearest Lord God for all your grace, blessings, care and guidance - I love you and adore you my dearest Lord Jesus!!!:)

My husband had a great Birthday party yesterday in his work. It's fantastic! His birthday is tomorrow, my boss can't give me a day off so we celebrated it in his work yesterday. It's good and we had fun!:) He has a good company and beautiful people in his work, it's great meeting them!:)

My quotes: The one for yesterday, Because God recognises you as a person of value and worth, you can recognise yourself as one made in His image, important and worthwhile.

I will be completing at least ten more assessments by October.

The Lord's blessings and guidance be upon us.

God bless, His joy and peace be with us,
Ruth :)xoox

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home