Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catching up with my journals:)

All praise and thanks so much to my LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS, my Beloved, always and forever!:)

April 19, God bestowed on us His so amazing grace and favor, I praise and thank Him so much indeed, always and forever!!!!<3:) Thank You so much LORD JESUS for the lawyer and the judge and the other lawyers You bestowed to us, always and forever!!!!<3:)

I have been been praying to the Lord to help me be His very good child and daughter, to be a very good wife and be a very good mother to Joanna and Christine, and He has been showing me the way indeed,I praise and thank Him so much indeed, and always and forever!!!!<3

Tomorrow, my husband and I will be attending the Recognition Day at Christine's school.

Christine received a Distinction Award overall for her Year 8, all praise and thank so muuuch to You my dearest LORD JESUS, always and forever....I continue to pray for Your wisdom, guidance and care to Christine in everything, and also to Joanna!!!!<3:)

I was moved to see a young man when I was in the court bringing his luggage, most possibly his clothes and other of his stuff. this for me shows that he knows he did wrong and he's ready to suffer the consequences of this. Jesus, bless and guide the young man, thank You so much Lord God .

I got my car back from the smash repair, after putting an extra $700.00 for fixing the other damages I did in the car, and now I need to produce around $1500.00 for rego, breaks replacement and for a new car battery.

Last but not the least, I have been blessed so much and find it so amazing to be reading the Bible again, all honour and glory to JESUS, always and forever!!!!<3:)

In Christ Jesus forever, Ruth:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home