Sunday, December 26, 2010

I love all GOD'S words and they're all my favourite!!!:)

PRAISE AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUUUUUCH JESUS, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, FOREVERMORE!!!:)

I love all GOD'S words and they're all my favourite - I love God's commands and words in the Old Testament, I'm filled with awe to Him and I praise Him always; I love JESUS' words in the New Testament, sooo awesome and amazing,I praise and thank Him always; I love the Psalms, they give me sooO much inspirations and strength; and I love God's words through His prophets and His people in the Bible, they're all wonderful , I give Him back all the honour and glory!!!!:) I adore and glorify GOD for all His works - they are all wonderful and amazing!!!!:)

God gave me assurance through Psalm 103 when I was having some medical tests and HE INDEED GAVE SOO MUCH BLESSINGS, I PRAISE AND THANK HIM ALWAYS!!!:) GOD IS SOOO AWESOME AND WONDERFUL GOD AND THE ONLY GOD - JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home