Monday, September 20, 2010

My praises and thanks to God and my prayers for others!

I praise you, I thank you and adore you my dearest Lord Jesus!!:)

It's a beautiful sunny day in Sydney today.

God told me that my praises and thanks to Him are very pleasing to Him and He delights in them and He also like my prayers for myself and for others.

I've been organising my reading and assessments for my communication and media course, and I do really like to complete the course earlier than it's expiry date of Dec. 17, God will help me and guide me and I thank Him.

I really like my present Anz branch because it's bigger and busiier (means more opportunities for business dealings and bank referrals),it's inside a beautiful shopping centre where I love to walk around during my lunch time and do some groceries after work and the branch has more staff.

And again, the Filipino customers always think I'm Chinese,Vietnamese, or Korean.

I'd like to share you today this verse: 'The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace' Romans 8:6

God's blessings and His peace and joy to us, we praise Him always.
Ruth

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home