Friday, December 31, 2010

With JESUS' guidance and blessings, my 2011 Agendas and New Year's Resolutions :)

With JESUS' guidance and blessings, my agendas and New Year's Resolutions are:

1) Read the Bible everyday and listen to what the LORD says to me and obey Him with His empowerment:)
2) Cooking for my family - back to normal as I've finished my studies, which means more cooking than buying take away food, it's vice versa for the last two years while I was doing my Communication and Media Course:)
3) Take up Baking lessons:)
4) Go back to my dancing lessons:)
5) More regular exercises again:)
6) Organise our home:)
7) I'm not gonna make this very specific, but I have plans for my career:)
8) I have other things in my heart, but I'll keep them BETWEEN ME AND MY DEAREST LORD only!:)

I ask wisdom and guidance to my dearest JESUS for all my plans, I PRAISE AND THANK JESUS always!:)

In CHRIST<3
Ruth:)<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home